***PLEASE NOTE: If you have word verification on your blog, the DT will not leave a comment. With the updated version, it is rather difficult to read. Please consider using comment moderation. Thank You!!!***

Sunday, October 28, 2012

Winners for Challenge #92

Hi friends.  We are so thrilled with the number of you that played along in our Happy Birthday challenge the last 2 weeks.  It's time to announce the winners for this challenge.  It wasn't easy to pick our Top 3 with so many wonderful entries.
 
Now, our Top 3.  Ladies, feel free to grab our Top 3 blinkie from the sidebar and display it proudly on your blogs. 
I fell in love with this image and the wonderful coloring.

Wow, these flowers are absolutely gorgeous. Fabulous coloring and shading.
 
I love the shape of this card and all the pretty flowers.
 
And now for our 2 winners from Kitty Bee Designs.  First off, the randomly chosen winner of 3 digis of her choice is Sara I.  And our second winner, who will win 3 single clear stamps of her choice, from the pups, penguins, cats and rabbits collection is Gemma.  Ladies, please email lollipopcrafts@gmail.com with your selections so that we can get you your prizes.

A big thanks to all of you who play along with our challenges and to Kitty Bee Designs for being such a great sponsor.  Make sure to come back tomorrow for an all new challenge which promises to be a fun one.

4 comments:

Jenny said...

Thank you thank you thank you for voting me in your Top 3. I am so excited. Congrats to the other gals too. I will very proudly display your badge. hugs x

Charlene said...

Sara I is living in an area where Hurricane Sandy is passing through. I will try and contact her and let her know that she has won the random draw, but I am not sure what the power situation is for her.

Denise said...

Thank you so much for picking my card as one of your Top 3 - am I delighted you liked it :0)
Denise G xxx

♥Gemma♥ said...

Woohoo...what a great birthday pressie this is!!

Thanks ever so much for choosing my card as one of your lucky winners and massive Congrats to the Sara and the Top 3's!!
hugs and xxx
Gemma