***PLEASE NOTE: If you have word verification on your blog, the DT will not leave a comment. With the updated version, it is rather difficult to read. Please consider using comment moderation. Thank You!!!***

Sunday, January 15, 2012

Winners for Challenge #62

Good afternoon. I hope you all are enjoying your weekend so far.  I'm pleased to announce this week's Top 3.  If you are on this list, please grab the blinkie from the sidebar.



And a big thanks to all those who played along this week.  We had a great turnout and I hope you'll come back for tomorrow's challenge.  Crafty hugs!

3 comments:

Carol said...

Thanks for choosing my card in your top three. Congrats to Kym and Kerry too. Carol x

Kym's Crafty Cards said...

Congratulations to Carol and Kerry. I am not sure if the other winner is me at no #39 - Kym's Crafty Cards or whether it should be no #48 - Liz Marsden - as the card showing belongs to Liz Marsden.

Best wishes, Kym xxx

Kerry said...

Thank you for choosing my card as one of the top three.
Congratulations to both Carol & Kym.
Kerry