***PLEASE NOTE: If you have word verification on your blog, the DT will not leave a comment. With the updated version, it is rather difficult to read. Please consider using comment moderation. Thank You!!!***

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Meet the newest Lollipop Girl

We extend a huge Welcome to Peggy!!! The newest addition to the Lollipop Crafts team... Peggy will be wow-ing you all week after week as a full-time designer... Here's a little bit about her....

I'm ' just Peggy' and a grandma that is just a kid at heart and wants to play all day with her girls and stamps. Craft's has been my middle name and enjoying doing things with my hands, weather it is cards, scrapbooking, quilting or doing photography is just what I want. My blog is http://grandmaspearl.blogspot.com/ and it has been up and running for about a month now. My daughter has got me doing all sorts of things I never thought I would ever do, but it's lots of fun party because I do get to do it with my girls and my granddaughters. My picture came from https://www.dollsandlace.com/page8.htm and the card is one of my favorites


Is that card just beautiful?! Please help me and the Lollipop Girls in giving Peggy a very warm Welcome to the team!!! Happy to have you join us Peggy!!

1 comment:

Barbara Sproatmeyer (LM2) said...

This is a great card - welcome to the team Peggy!